The Daring Entrepreneur
Do you have what it takes to grow your own business from the ground up?
Do you have what it takes to become the biggest, most Daring Entrepreneur there ever was?
The Daring Entrepreneur is an incremental game made in less than 48 hours from start to finish for Ludum Dare 34. Go check out it's Ludum Dare page!
The Daring Entrepreneur also works on mobile, but I'll probably port it in the next week or so to make everything look a bit better/bigger on mobile. But it should still be completely playable as it is now!
- Rebalance a lot of the upgrades to make the game last a little longer.
- The sign text should now always be rendered in the center.
- Add default browser confirmation dialog boxes to both the "Sell Shop" and "Clear Data" buttons.
- Rebalance the calculations for the number of new loyal customers so they can no longer be higher than the number of normal customers.
- Fix some flavour texts.
- Fix the game's shop selling suggestion suggesting you to sell everything as soon as you had 1 loyal customer. Also made it's algorithm a bit smarter.
- Remove a lot of the debugging console output.
- Fix game saving and loading.
- Move the backround image a bit to the right because sometimes the text about the number of customers would go beyond the border.
- Change the calculations for speedup so that the gained speedup would be a bit higher in the beginning and gradually slow down.
- Make the save interval a bit shorter (3s instead of 5s).
- The game now suggests when you could best sell your current shop/chain.
v.1.0 - Ludum Dare Version (2015-12-14)
- Initial Release.
Click download now to get access to the following files: