A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
There's something lurking underground, and you have been tasked with feeding It.
Combine little pieces of food into bigger chunks and feed them to "It", but be careful that It doesn't eat you.
There are others trying to steal your food. Stop them. And certainly don't let them eat you. Or "It"s food.
This is a remake of the original FedIt! which was made in less than 48 hours for Ludum Dare 29.
WASD/ZQSD/Arrow keys: run around
Left Mouse Button: shoot
M: mute music/sounds/unmute
P: pause the game
Escape: quit the game
Alpha 2 Release Notes:
- Eviluns now also chase the player when he's closest to them.
- Enemy AI overhaul.
- Add full controller support.
- The GUI now shows controller buttons instead of keys whilst using a controller.
- Fix a couple of rarely occuring bugs that could crash the game.
- Add textures for food, Goduns and Eviluns.
- Rebalanced entity growth rate.
- Rebalanced food spawning size and growth rate.
- Rebalanced Evilun damage value.
- Tweaked entity spawn rules.
- Eviluns can now grow multiple levels at the same time from eating a big piece of food.
- Changed Monster bounding box to better represent it's texture.
- Added a message to show the stack trace whenever an exception happens and ask the user to send it to me.
This game is still under development!
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Arcade, food, Hand-drawn, ludum-dare, Ludum Dare 29, merging, monster, Shooter, Top-Down, Twin Stick Shooter|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.